- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the ways to calculate DB2 database size using DB2 utility and other methods?
There are multiple ways in which we can estimate the size of the DB2 database. Few of them are listed below−
By using inbuilt get_dbsize_info function.
By using DB2 active transaction logs.
The size of the dataset which was used with UNLOAD utility can be checked.
Using STOSPACE utility in JCL as below
//STEP1 EXEC DSNUPROC //SYSIN DD * STOSPACE DATABASE DSNDB01 //*
- How to start a DB2 database DSNDB001 using the command panel?
- What is the panel command to display all DB2 database components?
- Impact of database downtime on the COBOL-DB2 program
- How to get the list of all COBOL-DB2 programs using a DB2 table TAB1?
- How to create a DB2 tablespace TABSPAC1 in the database DBSPAC1?
- What are the limitations of using OUTER JOIN on a DB2 table?
- How to create a DB2 database DBSET1 in the storage group STG1?
- Give the panel command to start a specific tablespace within a DB2 database.
- How to provide & remove user access to/from DB2 object? Give the DB2 commands?
- What are TRIGGERS in DB2? What is the difference between TRIGGERS and STORED PROCEDURES?
- What are COBOL equivalents of DB2 data types SMALLINT, INTEGER and DECIMAL?
- How to store a NULL value in a particular column of a DB2 table using COBOL-DB2 program?
- What are QMF and SPUFI? What is the difference between them for accessing DB2 tables?
- What is the use and syntax of SEQUENCE in DB2?
- Write a DB2 query to find out all the duplicate INVOICE_ID in ORDERS DB2 table?