- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
- React Native
- Aurelia and many more...
It provides the data synchronization between the model and the view.
We can instantly see the model changes in this framework.
Using Directives -It provides the developers the power to use functions, and create directives that can be customized.
Dependency Injection - This is a mechanism that lets the software use components which might be dependent on each other.
It makes it easier to manage and better to use the application.
Since it is built on the MVVM structure, it allows the user to separate the data from the
Developer should have complete knowledge of MVC architecture
It has a potential scalability issue when the app becomes large.
The framework uses HTML templates.
The data is combined with the DOM elements.
The data can travel two ways.
This allows faster communication to the HTML blocks.
The framework has a high reactivity level.
The over-flexibility in this framework overcomplicates the project.
It does not have good support.
It also does not have too many updates with the latest tech.
This framework comes enabled with the Ember-CLI, it’s a command-line that supports the usage of multiple tools like SASS and CoffeeScript.
It provides multiple template support for good looking user interfaces,
It is also an inspector that allows the developers to inspect objects with easier debugging.
The learning curve for EmberJS is steep.
It has a lack of resources and tutorials.
It is not suitable for big projects.
The code is executed easily and quickly.
It is very suitable for large web applications.
It can be used for both frontend as well as backend development,
It can easily integrate with other frameworks also.
The platform does not have a stable API.
Third-party integrations are poor and do not works fine.
It supports count with virtual DOM.
It transforms the real DOM into a virtual one.
It allows the developers to execute code faster and makes the user interface better.
The data is unidirectional i.e. the data can only flow one way.
Child elements do not affect the parent elements.
It allows reusing the code components, allowing developers to create companies that don’t have to be built multiple times.
The react documentation is hard to understand.
The learning curve of React is steep i.e. it is not easy to learn and understand.
- What are the Pros Cons and trends in Saas
- What are the Pros and cons of Virtualization in Cloud Computing?
- What is Absorption Cost and what are its pros and cons?
- The Pros and Cons of Using Ajax
- Pros and Cons of Mixed Economy
- The Pros and Cons of Investing in an Index Fund
- How to disable fast forward merges? What are its pros and cons in Git?
- What is Net Present Value (NPV) and what are the pros and cons of using NPV method in Capital Budgeting?
- What are the main Security Frameworks in information security?
- What frameworks are used to make applications in Python?
- What is Front-end Testing? Tools & Frameworks