- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the differences between Wasabi and Wuala?
Let us understand the concepts of Wasabi and Wuala before learning the differences between them.
Wasabi is a hot cloud storage company. It delivers fast, low-cost, and reliable cloud storage. Generally, the Wasabi Hot Cloud Storage is 1/5 the price of Amazon S3 and faster than the competition with no fees for API requests.
Wasabi Cloud Storage where one size fits all cloud object storage service which satisfies all storage performance requirements. Generally the Hot cloud storage costs less than cold storage service and is faster than traditional frequent-access storage services.
The applications of Wasabi are as follows −
- Web and mobile apps
- Agile development and testing
- Big data and analytics
- Commercial software
The features of Wasabi are as follows −
- Ultra-low-cost pricing
- Industry-leading performance
- Extreme data durability
- Comprehensive access controls and data encryption
- Amazon S3-compatible API
- Intuitive browser-based interface
The advantages of Wasabi are as follows −
- No equipment to buy or manage
- Pay-as-you-grow scalability
- Inherent resiliency and data integrity
- Easy to use and administer
- No vendor lock-in
It is a secure online file storage, file synchronization, versioning and backup service provided by Caleido Inc and developed by Dominik Grolimund and Luzius Meisserin.
It was developed using Java, offered 5 GB free storage space and was launched in 2008. But in the year 2015, Wuala announced that they are discontinuing its service and all stored data would be deleted on 15 November 2015.
Wuala is a secure cloud storage service that enables users to store, encrypt, sync, backup, and access their files online.
The features of Wuala are as follows −
- Keep files private
- Share files with other registered and unregistered users
- Publish files
- File synchronization
- File versioning
The major differences between Wasabi and Wuala are as follows −
|Wasabi was owned by Wasabi incorporation in the year 2017||Wuala was owned by Caledio incorporation in the year 2008|
|Wasabi does not offer free storage space||Wasabi does not offer free storage space|
|Wasabi does not provide additional free space for referral.||It started as a referral service but later it was suspended.|
|Wasabi supports the file versioning rarely||Wuala supports file versioning fully|
|Wasabi is less costly when compared to Wuala.||Wuala is more costly when compared to Wasabi|
|Wasabi is still in use||Wuala is not in use now.|
|Wasabi does not provide the ability for local disk storage.||Wuala provides the ability for local disk storage against cloud storage.|
|Wasabi maximum storage size is unlimited.||Wuala maximum storage size is 2 TB|
- What are the differences between BorgBase and Wuala?
- What are the differences between Wuala and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between Wuala and RapidShare?
- What are the differences between TitanFile and Wuala?
- What are the differences between Tresorit and Wuala?
- What are the differences between Wuala and ZumoDrive?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and Wuala?
- What are the differences between MediaFire and Wuala?
- What are the differences between Wuala and pCloud?
- What are the differences between Wuala and Zetta?
- What are the differences between Mega and Wuala?
- What are the differences between OneDrive and Wuala?
- What are the differences between iCloud and Wuala?
- What are the differences between Dropbox and Wuala?
- What are the differences between SecureSafe and Wuala?