- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the differences between TitanFile and Wuala?
Let us understand the concepts of TitanFile and Wuala.
TitanFile is featured document management software designed which is mainly used for Startups, Agencies. It is used to provide end-to-end solutions for designing for Web App. This Management system offers audit trail, Document Management, workflow management, Encryption, Messaging at one place.
The files uploaded and shared with the help of TitanFile are encrypted before storing on the servers. The algorithms and schemes that are used for file encryption are approved up to the Top Secret level by all US government departments and agencies. The file encryption uses AES encryption algorithm and the SHA-512 hashing algorithm. The AES algorithm depends on a 256 bit encryption key.
The features of TitanFile are as follows −
- Secure portal
- Outlook integration
- Secure web forms
- Shared Mailbox
- File and folder management
- Document watermarking
- Group communication
- Large file transfer
- Mobile Access
- User management
- Two factor authentication
- Sharing permissions
- State of art security
It is a secure online file storage, file synchronization, versioning and backup service provided by Caleido Inc and developed by Dominik Grolimund and Luzius Meisserin. It was developed using Java. It offered 5 GB free storage space.
It was launched in 2008. But in the year 2015, Wuala announced that they are discontinuing its service and all stored data would be deleted on 15 November 2015.
Wuala is a secure cloud storage service that enables users to store, encrypt, sync, backup, and access their files online.
The features of Wuala are as follows −
- Keep files private
- Share files with other registered and unregistered users
- Publish files
- File synchronization
- File versioning.
The major differences between Wuala and TitanFile are as follows −
|Wuala is owned by Caleido Incorporation later by Seagate Technology in the year 2008.||The TitanFile is owned by TitanFile incorporation in the year 2011.|
|Wuala is offering 5 GB free storage space.||TitanFIle will not offer any free storage space.|
|Initially Wuala had referral system but later it was suspended||TitanFile is not providing any additional free storage for referrals.|
|The Maximum storage capacity is 2TB||The maximum storage capacity of TitanFile is unlimited.|
|Wuala Supports file versioning.||TitanFile also supports file versioning.|
|Wuala provides an ability to trade local disk space against cloud.||TitanFile is not providing ability for trade local disk space against cloud.|
|Wuala Services were suspended in 2015.||TitanFile is still in use.|
- What are the differences between BorgBase and Wuala?
- What are the differences between Wuala and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between Wuala and RapidShare?
- What are the differences between Tresorit and Wuala?
- What are the differences between Wuala and ZumoDrive?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and Wuala?
- What are the differences between MediaFire and Wuala?
- What are the differences between Wuala and pCloud?
- What are the differences between Wuala and Zetta?
- What are the differences between Wasabi and Wuala?
- What are the differences between Mega and Wuala?
- What are the differences between OneDrive and Wuala?
- What are the differences between iCloud and Wuala?
- What are the differences between Dropbox and Wuala?
- What are the differences between SecureSafe and Wuala?