- DCN Tutorial
- Data Comm & Networks Home
- DCN - Overview
- DCN - Computer Network Types
- DCN - Network LAN Technologies
- DCN - Computer Network Topologies
- DCN - Computer Network Models
- DCN - Computer Network Security
- Physical Layer
- DCN - Physical Layer Introduction
- DCN - Digital Transmission
- DCN - Analog Transmission
- DCN - Transmission media
- DCN - Wireless Transmission
- DCN - Multiplexing
- DCN - Network Switching
- Data Link Layer
- DCN - Data Link Layer Introduction
- DCN - Error detection and Correction
- DCN - Data Link Control & Protocols
- Network Layer
- DCN - Network Layer Introduction
- DCN - Network Addressing
- DCN - Routing
- DCN - Internetworking
- DCN - Network Layer Protocols
- Transport Layer
- DCN - Transport Layer Introduction
- DCN - Transmission Control Protocol
- DCN - User Datagram Protocol
- Application Layer
- DCN - Application Layer Introduction
- DCN - Client-Server Model
- DCN - Application Protocols
- DCN - Network Services
- DCN Useful Resources
- DCN - Quick Guide
- DCN - Useful Resources
What are the cellular network bandwidth capabilities and base station?
Wireless communications are particularly valuable for mobile applications, so wireless systems are frequently intended to cover enormous regions by parting them into numerous littler cells.
This cellular methodology presents numerous challenges, for example, how to evade obstruction, or how to hand-over start with one cell then onto the next, while keeping up great help quality. Inclusion, capacity, obstruction, and range reuse are significant worries of cellular systems.
In a cellular system the bandwidth capabilities, each voice channel utilizes a 30 kHz frequency channel, these frequencies might be reused by a reused design, the framework is FDMA.
The general capacity basically originates from the aggregate sum of range, the channel width, and the reuse design.
The base stations transmit electromagnetic waves or radiations (simply like a nearby radio station or TV station does) and the mobile telephones inside the territory where these radiations reach can associate the telephones to the network.
Generally, a run of the mill cell covers several kilometers however then their countless cells utilized by a mobile administrator to give across the country inclusion.
The major differences between cellular network and Wi-Fi network are as follows −
|Network Type||Local Area Network (LAN)||Wide Area Network (WAN)|
|Bandwidth (Data Rate)||High||Medium to high|
|Battery life||~7 days||~1-3 days|
|Range||~300 feet||Anywhere with the signal|
|Device certification cost||$0-10,000 (4 weeks)||$30,000+ (6-8 months)|
- Related Articles
- What are security features of the 4G cellular network?
- What is cellular network communication?
- Monitor network traffic and bandwidth usage in cent os
- What are Transmission Bandwidth and System Temperature?
- How to limit network bandwidth on linux
- What are the capabilities of DBMS and why relational DBMS is powerful?
- What are the processes of cellular respiration?
- What are the new developments of cellular networks?
- What are security features and risks in cellular 4G networks?
- Signals and Systems – System Bandwidth Vs. Signal Bandwidth
- What are the treatments of an empty reservation station?
- What are network based attacks and network security threats?
- What is Bandwidth Throttling?
- What are the Network Security threats and attacks?
- What is Cellular Respiration?