- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are some social media terms I need to know now?
Chatbots − Little bots can answer questions and give information based on queries in natural written language. It is also possible to place orders with them. Many companies already use chatbots. Among them are Uber, Sephora, KLM, and Whole Foods.
Microblogging − Short message postings from a social media account. Facebook statuses and Twitter posts are two examples.
Tweeps − Twitter + People = Tweople. Twitterati is also used for Twitter users.
Meme − A means of taking viral concepts and making them everyday lingo.
User-Generated-Content (UGC) − An article describes UGC as being Latin for "crap" which is, quite frankly, well-put. UGC is anything published online by the Average Joe.
Mashup − The term mashup was borrowed from the music industry and was used to describe the mixing of two more songs to create a new track. Similarly, in the social sphere, a mashup is slang for Web-based applications that combine at least two different existing websites.
Synergy − Teamwork between companies online.
Web 2.0 − Refers to the second generation of the Web which means people now blog and creates websites without needing specialized technical knowledge and training.
Link Bait − Designed to attract incoming links. News and widget hooks are good examples.
Crowdsourcing − Crowdsourcing is an innovative way of organizing jobs and workers. Crowdsourcing uses an Internet task market, usually called a crowdsourcing platform, to connect workers to jobs. It enables those workers to take the kinds of jobs that they like and to complete those jobs when and where they want.
- What are the 5 Pillars of Social Media Marketing?
- What Is the most important thing I should know about now?
- Difference between Social Marketing and Social Media Marketing
- What are some Information Security Terms?
- What you need to know about React Server Component?
- Tips to create shareable content on social media
- How to style social media buttons with CSS?
- Smart ways to use Canva for Social Media
- Vine new camera for social media
- Email marketing vs social media marketing
- What is AWS (Amazon) IoT? Everything you need to know
- Major elements of social media marketing strategy
- The Role of Social Media on Personality
- All you need to know about Chromecast
- What are some of the best media players in the market?