- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Voluntary muscles are found in
(c)iris of the eye
(d)bronchi of lungs
Correct Answer: (b) limbs
Voluntary muscles, also known as the skeletal muscles, are the muscles that can be controlled voluntarily. They are attached to the bones by bundles of collagen fibers known as tendons.
Function: These muscles are important for the movement of body parts and the locomotion.
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- Find largest d in array such that a + b + c = d in C++
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in C++
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in Python
- C++ Program to Generate All Possible Combinations Out of a,b,c,d,e
- Larger of a^b or b^a in C++
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- Count triplet pairs (A, B, C) of points in 2-D space that satisfy the given condition in C++
- What are the different types of forests found in India?
- Show that the whole compilation process for statement A = B * C + 20, where A, B, C are of real types
- Find the number of ways to divide number into four parts such that a = c and b = d in C++
- What are the symptoms of Vitamin D deficiency?
- Number of Digits in a^b in C++
- How to detect the eye in OpenCV using C++?