- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Use of 'ClickAt ' selenium command.
We can use the ClickAt command in Selenium IDE. The ClickAt command has two arguments − the element locator and the coordinates which mentions the x and y coordinates of the mouse with respect to the element identified by the locator.
This method is used when we want to click on a position having a specific mouse coordinate. It can click on a checkbox, radio button or link.
In the Selenium IDE, Choose a row inside the test script edit box. Enter click at the Command field. To identify the dropdown with the id locator, enter the Target field. The x and y coordinates are to be entered inside the Value field.
- Explain the use of delete command in DBMS
- What is the use of update command in SQL?
- What is the use of Get-Process command in PowerShell?
- Why should you use git add command before using git commit command?
- How to use diff command in linux
- Use Selenium with Chromium Browser.
- How to use Selenium IDE?
- Why do we use WebDriver instead of Selenium IDE?
- How to use replace command in Android sqlite?
- How to use update command in Android sqlite?
- How to use Split-Path command in PowerShell?
- How to use the tree command in PowerShell?
- How to use the Timeout command in PowerShell?
- When Should I use Selenium Grid?
- How to use Selenium in C#?