- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Update Tkinter Label from variable
To display the text and images in an application window, we generally use the Tkinter Label widget. In this example, we will update the Label information by defining a variable. Whenever the information stored in the variable changes, it will update the Label as well. We can change the Label information while defining the textvariable property in the Label widget.
#Import the required library from tkinter import * #Create an instance of tkinter frame win = Tk() win.geometry("750x250") #Create a String Object and set the default value var = StringVar() #Create a text label label = Label(win, textvariable = var, font=('Helvetica 20 italic')) label.pack() #Create an entry widget to change the variable value text = Entry(win, textvariable = var) text.pack() win.mainloop()
Running the above code will display a window with an entry widget and a Label. The Label gets updated whenever we enter some text in the Text Field.
- How to update a Python/tkinter label widget?
- How to update the image of a Tkinter Label widget?
- How to Update the label of the Tkinter menubar item?
- Update MongoDB variable value with variable itself?
- Underline Text in Tkinter Label widget
- Deleting a Label in Python Tkinter
- How to get the Tkinter Label text?
- How to add Label width in Tkinter?
- Changing Tkinter Label Text Dynamically using Label.configure()
- Get the value from a Tkinter scale and put it into a Label
- How do you create a clickable Tkinter Label?
- How to change Tkinter label text on button press?
- How to justify text in label in tkinter in Python Need justify in tkinter?
- Update array in MongoDB document by variable index?
- How to align text to the left in Tkinter Label?