- Shop Floor Management Tutorial
- Shop Floor Mngmt - Home
- Shop Floor Mngmt - Introduction
- Types of Productions
- Shop Floor Mngmt - Layout
- Shop Floor Mngmt - Process Flow
- Shop Floor Mngmt - Setup
- Shop Floor Mngmt - Control
- Shop Floor Mngmt - Communication
- Shop Floor Mngmt - Organization
- Shop Floor Mngmt - Safety
- IT & Automation
- Shop Floor Mngmt Useful Resources
- Shop Floor Mngmt - Quick Guide
- Shop Floor Mngmt - Resources
- Shop Floor Mngmt - Discussion
Shop Floor Management Tutorial
Shop Floor Management is an activity of planning, designing, operating and maintaining the shop floor of a manufacturing facility. This tutorial teaches the basic terms in shop floor diction. It will also introduce you to shop floor control and safety along with explaining the basics of Shop Floor Management. After going through this tutorial, you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise on shop floor management from where you proceed to the next levels.
This tutorial is prepared for the beginners to help them understand the fundamentals of Shop Floor Management. The professionals who are keen on taking up a management career in production or manufacturing industry will find this tutorial resourceful. For all the other readers, this tutorial is a good learning material.
We assume that the readers of this tutorial have an interest and some elementary knowledge in production activities of a manufacturing facility. Critical thinking, foresightedness, strategic thinking and communication skills will be a few additional qualities to have.