- Sales Planning Tutorial
- Sales Planning - Home
- Sales Planning - Introduction
- Organizing Internal Resources
- Characteristics of a Sales Plan
- Corporate Strategies
- Priorities of a Sales Plan
- Creating a Sales Plan
- Customer Centric Organization
- Sales & Marketing Relationship
- Marketing Research Techniques
- Sales Planning - Pricing Decisions
- Business Continuity Planning
- Sales Planning Useful Resources
- Sales Planning - Quick Guide
- Sales Planning - Useful Resources
- Sales Planning - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Sales Planning - Introduction
16 Lectures 2 hours
26 Lectures 3 hours
27 Lectures 2 hours
Sales Planning is a key function in the procedure of sales management process. Sales planning is an effective method that involves sales forecasting, demand management, setting profit-based sales targets, and the written execution steps of a sales plan.
Sales Planning is the process of organizing activities that are mandatory to achieve business goals. A sales plan contains a strategic document that figures out your business targets and several resources. These can be used for some activities which you perform to reach your desired goal.
Sales Planning involves two steps, i.e. formation and maintenance of a particular plan, in which a salesperson is expected to use his conceptual skills to meet his objective. As such, planning is an elementary quality of intelligent behaviour.
Before launching a new product in the market and proceeding with the set of activities, which generally follow the launch of a product, we have to create a strategic plan for that. Sales Planning is an essential element in the management process.
Various Sales Plan techniques are often used in several organizations according to their requirements, whether they need to plan quarterly, half yearly or annually. If your sales staff is good, then you would not need to do research from the beginning to get more sales in the market.