- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Print structured MySQL SELECT at command prompt
To print, the syntax is as follows −
mysql -uroot -t -e "your Select Query " -p
To implement the above syntax, let us open the command prompt −
Now, reach the MySQL bin −
Let us implement the above syntax to easily print structured SQL select. Following is the query −
This will produce the following output −
- How do we print a variable at the MongoDB command prompt?
- Getting MySQL path in command prompt
- Combine SELECT & SHOW command results in MySQL?
- Explain about insert command in Structured query language in DBMS
- How to run PowerShell commands from the command prompt?
- After connecting to MySQL server how can we select a database from\ncommand prompt?
- How to run a PowerShell script from the command prompt?
- Does SELECT TOP command exist in MySQL to select limited number of records?
- How to run a JAR file through command prompt in java?
- How to compile & run a Java program using Command Prompt?\n
- How to install a windows service using windows command prompt in C#?
- Explain Select command in DBMS
- Difference between Structured, Semi-structured and Unstructured data
- How can we establish MySQL database by using MySQL binary at command\nprompt?