- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Present value of money is 2500, which is invested at 10% and time of investment is 2 years. Calculate the future value.
The solution is explained below −
Future value = to be calculated
Present value =Rs. 2500/-
Interest rate = 10%
Time = 2 years
Fv = Pv * [1 + (i/n)] ^ (n*t) Fv = 2500 *[1+ (10%/1)] ^ (1*2) Fv = 2500 * [1 + 0.1] ^2 Fv = 2500 * [1.1] ^2 Fv = 2500 * 1.21 Fv = 3025/-
- Related Articles
- How to calculate the Net Present Value (NPV) of an investment?
- What is meant by Time Preference or Time Value of Money?
- Write the difference between present value and future value.
- What is Perpetuity and how to calculate its Present Value?
- Calculates following data:\na) An investor invested Rs.5000/- for 4 years with interest rate 12% per year. Calculate Future value (using generalised formula).
- Ishita invested Rs. 1,20,000 a part of it at 10% per annum and the remaining at 12% simple interest . Her annual income from these investment is Rs. 12800 , find the amount invested in each case .
- The population of a village increases at the rate of \( 5 \% \) p.a. If its present population is \( 18,000, \) what will be its value after 2 years?
- What is the difference between Market Value and Present Value?
- Explain the concept Time value of money in finance.
- Explain compounding technique in the time value of money.
- Difference between compounding and discounting techniques in time value of money.
- Find the value of $y$ for which the distance between the points $P( 2,\ -3)$ and $Q( 10,\ y)$ is $10$ units.
- Which material is Present At The End Of Bones At Joint ?
- How to calculate net present value using Net present value (NPV)?
- What is the value of $2+(-5)$?