- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Both ftp:// and ftps:// wrappers allow read access to URLs with ftp (and ftps) protocol. New file can also be created using these wrappers. If passive mode ftp support is not possible in the server, connection will fail.
Simultaneous read-write operations are not permitted with streams using ftp protocol. If it is required to overwrite existing file, it may be done by specifying overwrite option in context options.
The php.ini file has from setting which specifies email ID to be used for unauthenticated FTP connection.If it is set, it is used as anonymous FTP password. It is also possible to have ftp access with the help of FTP extension.
The ftps:// is supported only if openssl extension is enabled in php.ini. If server doesn't support SSL, the connection reverts to unencrypted mode.
- PHP FTP context options
- What is FTP?
- What is the FTP?
- FTP protocol client in Python
- Difference between FTP and TFTP
- Difference between TELNET and FTP
- What are the FTP Connections?
- What are the FTP Operations?
- How to use FTP in Python?
- File Transfer Protocol (FTP) in Application Layer
- What is the difference between FTP and SFTP?
- How to install and configuration ftp server in centos 7
- Difference between File Transfer Protocol (FTP) and Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
- PHP php://
- PHP Generators.