- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Perl Installation on Windows Platform
Perl distribution is available for a wide variety of platforms. You need to download only the binary code applicable for your platform and install Perl.
If the binary code for your platform is not available, you need a C compiler to compile the source code manually. Compiling the source code offers more flexibility in terms of the choice of features that you require in your installation.
Here are the steps to install Perl on the Windows machine.
Follow the link for the Strawberry Perl installation on Windows http://strawberryperl.com.
Download either 32bit or 64bit version of the installation.
Run the downloaded file by double-clicking it in Windows Explorer. This brings up the Perl install wizard, which is really easy to use. Just accept the default settings, wait until the installation is finished, and you're ready to roll!
- Perl Installation on Macintosh Platform
- Perl Installation on Unix and Linux Platform
- Laravel Installation Fails on Windows
- Installing Python on Windows
- Upgrading MySQL on Windows
- Installing MySQL on Microsoft Windows
- How to Install Python on Windows?
- IDE for Python programming on Windows
- Run Linux Natively on Windows 10
- Cypress Installation (Test Automation)
- MySQL Installation Related Programs
- How to configuring Java Environment on Windows?
- How to Install C++ Compiler on Windows?
- Autorun a Python script on windows startup?
- How to Balance Privacy on Windows 11?