- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Write the steps you would use for making tea. Use the words, solution, solvent, solute, dissolve, soluble, insoluble, filtrate, and residue.
The step for making tea is given below:
1. Take a cup of water in a container as a solvent and heat it.
2. Add sugar to it which is solute. Heat it till all sugar dissolves.
3. You get a solution of water and sugar.
4. Sugar is soluble in water completely.
5. Add half a teaspoon of tea leaves, it is insoluble in water.
6. Boil the content, add milk which is also soluble in water, boil again.
7. Filter the tea with the help of a strainer, the tea collected in the cup is filtrated and the tea leaves collected on the strainer are residue.
[Extra information: Filtration is a method for separating an insoluble solid from a liquid. When a mixture of sand and water is filtered by using filter paper. The sand stays behind in the filter paper (it becomes the residue ) the water passes through the filter paper (it becomes the filtrate ).]
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started