- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the formula of force?
Force is essentially a push, or pull on an object with mass which lead to change the velocity of the object.
For example, gravitational force, frictional force, etc.
Formula of Force is given by Newton's 2nd law of motion, which is, "force is the product of mass and acceleration".
It is given as-
$F=m\times a$, where, F = Force, m = mass and a = acceleration
F ∝ a (Force is directly proportional to acceleration)
F ∝ m (Force is directly proportional to mass)
- Related Articles
- What is the formula of water?
- What is the formula of the velocity?
- What is force? State the various effects of force.
- What is the chemical formula of Nitrogen?
- What is the formula of net displacement?
- What is the formula of circle perimeter
- What is the unit of force?
- What is the formula of rusting of iron?
- What is the formula of perimeter of Rectangle?
- What is the formula of volume of sphere?
- What is the dimensional formula of the area?
- What is the significance of the formula of H2O?
- What is the formula oxygen?
- Centrifugal Force: Principle, Formula and Applications
- What is the formula to find the magnitude of the gravitational force between the earth and an object on the surface of the earth ?