- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How Addition Of Positive Number Is Similar To Subtraction Of Negative Number
How Addition Of Positive Number Is Similar To Subtraction Of Negative Number?
The following rules are followed in operations on numbers.
+ x + = + or +(+) = + Eg: +(+8) = + 8
+ x - = - or +(-) = - Eg: +(-8) = - 8
- x + = - or -(+) = - Eg: -(+8) = - 8
- x - = + or -(-) = + Eg: -(-8) = + 8
These rules make it clear that subtraction of negative number is the same as the addition of a positive number
- Related Articles
- How to check whether a number is Positive or Negative in Golang?
- Counting number of positive and negative votes in MySQL?
- Why is there no zero positive and negative number?
- How to check if a number is positive, negative or zero using Python?
- Java Program to Check Whether a Number is Positive or Negative
- Haskell Program to Check Whether a Number is Positive or Negative
- C++ Program to Check Whether a Number is Positive or Negative
- Java program to find if the given number is positive or negative
- Program to check if a number is Positive, Negative, Odd, Even, Zero?
- Python Program to Check if a Number is Positive, Negative or 0
- How to find the groupwise number of positive and negative values in an R data frame?
- What is zero if it is not a negative or positive number?
- C# Program to check if a number is Positive, Negative, Odd, Even, Zero