- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Overview of Arduino IoT Cloud
Arduino IoT Cloud is a service that tries to make it seamless to convert your Arduino devices into IoT devices.
Any IoT device typically gathers data from sensors, does some processing onboard, and transmits either the raw or the processed data to a server. Arduino IoT Cloud allows you to generate a digital twin of your device (called as a thing), add variables and settings to that digital twin, and then generates the Arduino Sketch automatically which you can upload to the device. Thus, you essentially don’t need to write the Arduino Sketch yourself.
What’s more, it also provides dashboards and widgets to monitor your devices, and also tracks events (i.e. special application messages sent by devices, indicating that something has happened) as and when they are received.
It is important to note that not all Arduino devices are compatible with Arduino IoT cloud.Only a select few with WiFi or GSM/NB-IoT provisions are compatible. Some third-party boards are also compatible.
You can get a list of all the compatible devices, and know about other salient features of Arduino IoT Cloud here.
Also refer to this guide to get started with Arduino IoT Cloud.
- Overview of Arduino IoT boards
- Using custom calculation views in SAP Cloud IoT
- Overview of MySQL Programs
- Overview of Packages in Oracle
- Overview of the working of 8259
- C++11 Overview
- PHP Namespaces Overview
- Cloud Security Architecture and Types of Cloud Computing Models
- Defining internet of things iot for businesses
- 5G Networks and IoT
- The Future of Cloud Computing
- What is the Architecture of Internet of Things (IoT)?
- Cloud Databases
- What is the three layer of IOT architecture?
- How IoT impacts Big Data