- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Open MySQL root access from all hosts?
To open root access from all hosts, we need to change the database to “mysql” with the help of USE command.
The syntax of USE command is as follows −
Now, I will use predefined database ‘mysql’, which is as follows −
mysql> use mysql; Database changed
I have changed the database above. Here is the query to get root access from the entire host −
mysql> UPDATE user set host='%' where host='localhost'; Query OK, 6 rows affected (0.19 sec) Rows matched: 6 Changed: 6 Warnings: 0
- How to install python modules without root access?
- How to get a list of MySQL user hosts?
- Rename Root @ localhost username in MySQL?
- Print all the paths from root, with a specified sum in Binary tree in C++
- How can we grant a user to access all stored procedures in MySQL?
- Program to print path from root to all nodes in a Complete Binary Tree using C++
- Delete all records from a table in MySQL?
- Delete all the records from a MySQL table?
- Select all rows except from today in MySQL?
- How to open Facebook page from Android app?
- How do I close all the open pyplot windows (Matplotlib)?
- How can I change root username in MySQL?
- How to show GRANTS for root in MySQL?
- Access last inserted row in MySQL?
- How to open MySQL command line on Windows10?