- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Need to update MySQL and SAP database at the same time from a Form
Yes, you can do that but if you are thinking of making the changes in the existing PHP script so that it takes care of both the tasks. Then it will be quite tough.
But if you want to have two operations in parallel then you can have it.
You can go for writing a web service which can do the DB update activity. You can also try using the SAP API to do the updates. SAP API has the most common and used methods to do the updates.
So you might be able to find the ones for your requirement.
You can also try to use SAP Connection RFC. It is widely used. You can find more details here:
At last, I will suggest going for either RFC or API.
- Related Articles
- Multiple data input at the same time in MySQL?
- Searching 2 fields at the same time to fetch a specific First Name and Last Name from a table in MySQL
- Select some data from a database table and insert into another table in the same database with MySQL
- How to update two columns in a MySQL database?
- How to select at the same time from two Tkinter Listbox?
- Extracting data from SAP HANA database and load to ORACLE database
- How to update data in a MySQL database with Java?
- How to update a column with the same values (not all) using UPDATE, SET and LIMIT in MySQL?
- How to add a number to a current value in MySQL (multiple times at the same time)?
- Copy from one column to another (different tables same database) in MySQL?
- How to update data in a MySQL database without removing the old data?
- Need to schedule script in PowerShell from SAP
- Get the date/time of the last change to a MySQL database?
- When running UPDATE … datetime = NOW(); will all rows updated have the same date/ time in mysql?
- How to convert a MySQL TIME value to days and hours form?