- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
MySQL row declarations for ZF?
152 Lectures 16 hours
87 Lectures 5.5 hours
The ZF stands for ZEROFILL i.e. row declarations for zero fill Let us first create a table. Here, we have set the int field size to be 10 −
mysql> create table DemoTable1332 -> ( -> Number int(10) ZEROFILL NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 -> ); Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.59 sec)
Insert some records in the table using insert command −
mysql> insert into DemoTable1332 values(); Query OK, 1 row affected (0.17 sec) mysql> insert into DemoTable1332 values(1); Query OK, 1 row affected (0.13 sec) mysql> insert into DemoTable1332 values(10); Query OK, 1 row affected (0.10 sec) mysql> insert into DemoTable1332 values(100); Query OK, 1 row affected (0.14 sec) mysql> insert into DemoTable1332 values(554646); Query OK, 1 row affected (0.09 sec)
Display all records from the table using select statement −
mysql> select * from DemoTable1332;
This will produce the following output. For numbers with less than 10 field size, the zero fill would get placed, for example 0000000549 −
+------------+ | Number | +------------+ | 0000000000 | | 0000000001 | | 0000000010 | | 0000000100 | | 0000554646 | +------------+ 5 rows in set (0.00 sec)
- MySQL get hash value for each row?
- What are Declarations?
- Searching multiple columns for a row match in MySQL
- Array Declarations in Java
- Array Declarations in C#
- How to set default value for empty row in MySQL?
- What are JSP declarations? In how many ways we can write JSP declarations?
- C# Multiple Local Variable Declarations
- Understanding CSS Selector and Declarations
- Use Declarations in Rust Programming
- What are the rules for external declarations in JShell in Java 9?
- How does ‘FOR EACH ROW’ work in the MySQL trigger?
- How can a query multiply 2 cells for each row in MySQL?
- What is typedef declarations in C++?
- What are forward declarations in C++?