- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
MySQL command line client for Windows?
In order to install MySQL command line client for Windows, you need to visit the following URL to get the download link https://dev.mysql.com/downloads/mysql/ −
The snapshot is as follows −
After that you need to select operating system. The snapshot is as follows −
You need to choose Windows (x86, 32/64-bit) and download the installer.
- The MySQL Command-Line Client
- Rainbow Stream – An Advanced Command-line Twitter Client for Linux
- How can we return to windows command shell from MySQL command line tool?
- MySQL query to discover current default database collation (via command line client)?
- How to find the MySQL data directory from command line in Windows?
- How to see spaces in data when selecting with MySQL command line client?
- Using Options on the Command Line for MySQL programs?
- Python Parser for command line options
- Connect to MySQL database from command line
- Command Line Interpreters
- Do we require any authentication for login into MySQL command line tool?
- A Load Emulation Client for MySQL
- Support for line-oriented command interpreters in Python
- Connecting to MySQL database from the command line?
- How to open MySQL command line on Windows10?