- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Matplotlib log scale tick label number formatting
To set the log scale tick label number on the axes, we can take the following steps −
Set x and y axis limits (1 to 100), using ylim and xlim, on both the axes.
Using loglog() method, make a plot with log scaling on both the x and y axis.
To display the figure, use the plot() method.
from matplotlib import pyplot as plt plt.rcParams["figure.figsize"] = [7.50, 3.50] plt.rcParams["figure.autolayout"] = True plt.ylim(1, 100) plt.xlim(1, 100) plt.loglog() plt.show()
- How to show minor tick labels on a log-scale with Matplotlib?
- Overlapping Y-axis tick label and X-axis tick label in Matplotlib
- How can I move a tick label without moving corresponding tick in Matplotlib?
- How to plot contourf and log color scale in Matplotlib?
- How to change the datetime tick label frequency for Matplotlib plots?
- Fill the area under a curve in Matplotlib python on log scale
- Changing the color of a single X-axis tick label in Matplotlib
- How do I convert (or scale) axis values and redefine the tick frequency in Matplotlib?
- How to label and change the scale of a Seaborn kdeplot's axes? (Matplotlib)
- Centering x-tick labels between tick marks in Matplotlib
- How to remove scientific notation from a Matplotlib log-log plot?
- Hiding major tick labels while showing minor tick labels in Matplotlib
- Return evenly spaced numbers over a log scale in Numpy
- Top label for Matplotlib colorbars
- How to configure handling and formatting of log file in Selenium with python?