- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Major Packages that support MySQL
152 Lectures 16 hours
87 Lectures 5.5 hours
Let us see the major packages that support MySQL −
This article lists the creators and maintainers of some of the most important API/packages/applications that is used by a lot of people along with the usage of MySQL. The major packages that support MySQL by lending their support, along with their contributions have been listed below −
Tim Bunce, Alligator Descartes: They helped with the DBD (Perl) interface.
Andreas Koenig: They helped with the Perl interface for MySQL Server.
Jochen Wiedmann: They helped in maintaining the Perl DBD::mysql module.
Eugene Chan: They helped in porting PHP for MySQL Server.
Georg Richter: They helped in the testing and bug hunting for MySQL 4.1. They also helped with the new PHP 5.0 mysqli extension (API) for use with MySQL 4.1 and up.
Giovanni Maruzzelli: They helped in the porting of iODBC (Unix ODBC).
Xavier Leroy: They are the author of LinuxThreads (used by the MySQL Server on Linux).
- Major Supporters of MySQL
- Major Contributors to MySQL
- Does MySQL support table inheritance?
- Upgrading MySQL with Directly-Downloaded RPM Packages
- What are the platforms that support Java programming language?
- Packages in C#
- Packages in Java
- Packages in Python
- Why doesn't MySQL support millisecond / microsecond precision?
- What are the major qualities that a girl wants in her life partner?
- Explain packages in Java
- Overview of Packages in Oracle
- What are packages in Java?
- Types of packages in Java
- What are Packages in Perl?