Lean Six Sigma White Belt Training
An in-depth introduction to Lean, Six Sigma and Quality.
Updated on Dec, 2023
Language - English
Duration -2 hours
Lean Six Sigma is an extremely powerful methodology, capable of saving organisations vast amounts of money and time. Having the skills, knowledge and understanding given by Lean Six Sigma is increasingly important in todays workplace. Organisations want their employees and consultants to know how to make processes more efficient, how to increase the quality of products and how to save time and money that can ultimately be reinvested back into the organisation.
This White Belt course will introduce you to the world of Lean Six Sigma. In this course we will cover:
- Quality. What quality is, its importance and delivery options.
- Quality Toolkit. We explore the key tools on offer to ensure quality and operational excellence.
- Lean. What is Lean, its history, the 8 key wastes, value adding and non-value adding steps, how to create value within your process and more.
- Six Sigma. What is Six Sigma, its history, good quality vs. Six Sigma quality, the project management approach of DMAIC, roles and more.
- The customer. Looking at the voice of the customer and establishing what is critical to quality.
- Exam. As well as tools and other resources, an exam and certificate of completion is offered at the end of this course.
Once you have completed this course, you will be able to start the important work of instilling quality and operational excellence within your organisation/clients. This skill is now in high demand as organisations look to stay competitive in today's market, so delivering savings and efficiencies on a large scale will set you apart from the crowd.
Who this course is for:
- Business Leaders
- Business Improvement Consultants
- Team Leaders / Managers
- Operational Leaders
- Business Professionals
What will you learn in this course:
Lean Six Sigma
Voice of the customer
What are the prerequisites for this course?
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 03:43 03:43
The tools of quality
Hi there, my name is Robert Chapman.
I have been working as a Business Improvement professional for many years now. In doing so, I have learned a number of key lessons about Business, People and Processes.
The work I have done has been to save organisations money (and I have saved organisations millions of dollars), make them and their teams more productive and efficient and future proof their operations. Specifically, I am an expert in:
- Lean Six Sigma.
- Root cause analysis.
- Process Improvement.
- Automation of processes.
- Business Case creation.
- Wider Business Improvement (such as cultural change, reporting and transition of work around the globe).
I shall be loading course content on Udemy around the topic of Business Improvement so please do check out the courses on offer.
I do love to hear from those of you that take my courses and am here to help wherever possible!
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now