- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
If there are an even number of elements in the linked list, there will be two middle nodes. We will be only printing the latter element out of both elements.
Linked List: 1->2->3->4->5->6-> null
There are two ways to find the middle element from a linked list.
Traverse the whole list and count the number of nodes. Now traverse the node again till count/2 and return the count/2 i.e. the middle element.
Traverse the linked list using 2 pointers i.e. slow and fast pointer. Move the slow pointer one node at a time and the fast pointer two nodes at once until the fast pointer points to null. When the fast pointer reaches the end slow pointer will point to the middle element.
It will produce the following output.
- How to find middle element in a linked list in android?
- Program to find the middle node of a singly linked list in Python
- Find middle of singly linked list Recursively in C++
- Delete middle of linked list in C++?
- Find kth node from Middle towards Head of a Linked List in C++
- Delete middle of linked list in C++ program
- Python Program to Print Middle most Node of a Linked List
- Python program to delete a node from the middle of the Circular Linked List
- Python program to delete a new node from the middle of the doubly linked list
- Python program to insert a new node at the middle of the Doubly Linked List
- Python program to insert a new node at the middle of the Circular Linked List
- Python Program to Find the Largest Element in a Doubly Linked List
- Find a peak element in Linked List in C++
- Find the Second Largest Element in a Linked List in C++