- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Is TestNG part of selenium?
Before we answer if TestNG is a part of selenium or not, let’s have a brief understanding of what actually TestNG.
TestNG stands for Test Next Generation. It is an automation testing framework and uses annotations. Annotations are lines of code that control how the method below it will execute. The greatest advantage of TestNG is that we can generate test reports and know the number of scripts passed, failed or skipped. Failed test cases can be run separately using TestNG. Along with it TestNG provides enables us with the ability to execute the test cases by reading the input file from any medium like excel and generate reports in a different medium.
The below figure explains a brief working idea of TestNG −
TestNG is not a testing tool; it is a testing framework that derives its existence from JUnit. It adds features that make testing easy, effortless and understandable with the help of customized test reports. Not only this, it makes testing even faster by enabling parallel execution.
- What is the difference between selenium WebDriver and TestNG?
- What is a TestNG xml file in TestNG?
- How to install TestNG in eclipse using Selenium?
- TestNG error:- Cannot find class in classpath using Selenium
- How To Use TestNG Framework For Creating Selenium Scripts?
- What is the order of execution of TestNG methods?
- What is TestNG Annotation Order?
- What is the order of execution of tests in TestNG?
- Why is cricket not a part of Olympics?
- Why is Hyderabad still a part of India?
- Which is the coldest part of Antartic Ocean?
- What is the best part of being an Indian?
- How to run multiple test cases using TestNG Test Suite in Selenium?
- What is the order of test execution with priority in TestNG?
- What is the priority of BeforeClass and BeforeTest methods in TestNG?