- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Is it possible to color a specific item in a Tkinter Listbox widget?
Tkinter ListBox widget is generally used for creating a list of items in the form of a list. The items can be chosen through the mouse buttons whenever we click a particular List Item. Each item in the ListBox is configured with the default color, which can be changed by defining the ‘background’ and ‘foreground’ color in itemconfig(options) method.
In this example, we will create a ListBox that contains a list of items. We will provide different colors to a few of the list items.
Running the above code will display listbox with list items. List Items color can be configured by changing the value of ‘bg’.
- Related Articles
- How to directly modify a specific item in a TKinter listbox?
- How to edit a Listbox item in Tkinter?
- How to fully change the color of a Tkinter Listbox?
- Default to and select the first item in Tkinter Listbox
- Resize the Tkinter Listbox widget when the window resizes
- Setting the focus to a specific Tkinter entry widget
- How to clear a Tkinter ListBox?
- How to change the color of certain words in a Tkinter text widget?
- Dynamically change the widget background color in Tkinter
- How can I change the text of the Tkinter Listbox item?
- How to keep selections highlighted in a Tkinter Listbox?
- How do I get the background color of a Tkinter Canvas widget?
- How to center a Tkinter widget?
- How to display a Listbox with columns using Tkinter?
- How to update a Button widget in Tkinter?