- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Is Flutter a stable platform to develop cross platform application?
46 Lectures 3.5 hours
Flutter is an open source mobile app development kit from Google. It works with the existing code and is an excellent SDK (Software Development Kit) to develop iOS and Android programs. It is cost effective and eases the complexity of developing iOS and Android apps. It is primarily used for creating an application in Google Fuchsia.
The main advantage of Flutter is that a lot of code can be shared between platforms. Without writing platform-specific code, the developers can use it to develop applications for Android and iOS alike. Being an Open source SDK, it makes every application look like a native one.
It is the best Software to develop cross-platform applications. Its high performance and effective code help in building applications for iOS and Android from a single code base.
- Introduction to Kivy; A Cross-platform Python Framework
- What is a Cloud-Native Application Protection Platform (CNAPP)?
- How is Java platform independent?
- How to create a directly-executable cross-platform GUI app using Python(Tkinter)?
- How to build a java web application using SAP platform and HANA database?
- Why Qries is a better platform compared to Quora?
- Facebook is a great platform for charity fund
- What is the Platform as a Service (PaaS)?
- HTML Navigator platform Property
- Using SAP Mobile Platform Server
- Perl Installation on Windows Platform
- Perl Installation on Macintosh Platform
- What is meant by Java being platform-independent?
- What is Platform Logging API in Java 9?
- Is hello app a game changer for social media platform?