- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Let’s say the following is our file name −
Following is the word to be inserted before the dot extension −
var addValueBetweenFileNameAndExtensions = "programming";
At first, you need to split() the file name on the basis of dot(.) and then to insert a character, you can use the concept of template variables. Following is the code −
To run the above program, you need to use the following command −
Here, my file name is demo124.js. This will produce the following output −
- Get file extension name in Java
- Perl File Extension
- Java Program to strip a filename of its extension after the last dot
- Change the file extension in the text column in MySQL?
- C# program to get the extension of a file in C#
- How to get the file extension using PowerShell?
- Get only the file extension from a column with file names as strings in MySQL?
- How to change file extension in Python?
- Is name a reserved word in MySQL?
- MySQL query to replace part of string before dot
- Updating a MySQL column that contains dot (.) in its name?
- How to extract file extension using Python?