- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Include a caption for a <figure> element in HTML5
59 Lectures 8.5 hours
68 Lectures 8 hours
To add a caption to a <figure> element, use the <figcaption> tag. You can try to run the following code to include a caption for a <figure> element in HTML5 −
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>HTML figcaption Tag</title> </head> <body> <figure><img src = "https://www.tutorialspoint.com/videotutorials/images/tutorial_library_home.jpg"/> <figcaption>Tutorials Point Library of Tutorials</figcaption> </figure> </body> </html>
- Include a header for a document or section in HTML5?
- How do we include a table caption in HTML?
- Create caption for a table in HTML?
- How to include the result of a calculation in HTML5?
- Print a HTML5 canvas element
- How to create a context menu for an element in HTML5?
- Adding caption below X-axis for a scatter plot using Matplotlib
- Add a caption text inside a thumbnail class
- How to create a table with a caption?
- How to add a caption in a ggplot2 graph in R?
- How to get the list of axes for a figure in Pyplot?
- How to pick a new color for each plotted line within a figure in matplotlib?
- HTML caption Tag
- Is Padmavati a historical or a mythology figure?