- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to turn mobile into a universal remote control?
In this digital world, life has become very easy. Gone are the days to reach out to your TV remote to change the channel. Turn your mobile into a Universal remote control using some very accessible and simple apps and enjoy operating your smart TV, home theatre systems and streaming boxes without putting down your mobile.
There are a number of apps that you can download directly to your smartphone or Android devices with IR blasters. The Android phones with these IR blasters can enable the mobile to communicate with any device that takes the command via infrared light beams. There are many apps that can be downloaded on Google Play and App store.
The most accessible and easiest remote app is Google’s Android TV Remote Control App. Here is the simplified process for you −
Download the Android TV Remote Control app and Set Up. You have to make sure that your phone and the smart TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Open the App on your phone and select the name of the TV and pair them both.
And you are ready to use your Phone as Remote !! It has never been so simpler !!
- Universal Mobile Telecommunications System
- How to turn wikipedia pages into ebooks
- How To Turn Your TV Into Smart TV
- How do you turn a list into a Set in Java?
- How can I turn my one-sided love into a duo?
- How do I turn a list into an array in Java?
- How do you turn an ArrayList into a Set in Java?
- Turn an image into a Bootstrap 4 card background
- How to put the WebBrowser control into IE9 into standards with HTML?
- In MySQL, is there a way to turn column records into a list?
- What is the difference between Selenium's Remote Control vs WebDriver?