- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to Query a DB in pgAdmin in PostgreSQL?
Querying a DB in pgAdmin is quite straightforward. Locate your DB in the Servers dropdown on the left, and extend its dropdown, till you see the Schemas dropdown.
Once you click on Schemas, the black button on the top, with the DB symbol and the play arrow will become clickable.
Click on that button, and you will see a Query Tab open up. That’s it, you can type your queries for this particular DB in that box, and click the play arrow button to execute the queries.
The output will be seen on the bottom, in the ‘Data Output’ section.
- How to Connect a DB to pgAdmin in PostgreSQL ?
- How to Kill queries in pgAdmin in PostgreSQL?
- How to define and query json columns in PostgreSQL?
- Running a SQL query from specific month in SAP DB
- How to create a table in PostgreSQL?
- How to combine different columns of a table to yield a single column in query output in PostgreSQL?
- How to insert a Python tuple in a PostgreSql database?
- How to identify foreign key in MySQL DB?
- Aliasing in PostgreSQL?
- How to change the type of a column in PostgreSQL?
- How to merge array of documents in Mongo DB?
- How to rename an existing column of a table in PostgreSQL?
- CASE WHEN in PostgreSQL?
- How to connect to PostgreSQL database using a JDBC program?
- How to add column to an existing table in PostgreSQL?