- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to prepare an unadjusted trial balance?
BCO Company has following ledger balances. Prepare an unadjusted trial balance as on 1/1/2001.
Cash balance − Rs.52000/-
Account receivables − Rs. 80000/-
Inventory − Rs.35000/-
Accounts payable − Rs. 56000/-
Long term liability − Rs. 95000/-
Equity shares − Rs.15000/-
Dividend paid − Rs.1500/-
Revenue − Rs. 28450/-
Cost of goods sold − Rs. 22000/-
Rent − Rs.1750/-
Wages − Rs. 1250/-
Interest − Rs.950/-
The solution is as follows −
Unadjusted trial balance
|Long term liability||95000|
|Cost of goods sold||22000|
- Related Articles
- What is unadjusted trial balance?
- Prepare horizontal balance sheet for the following trial balance.
- Prepare trial balance using total and balance method for the given data
- How to prepare trial balance by using balances method for the given data?
- Prepare trial balance by using totals method for the given data
- Explain trial balance with an example
- Given an example for adjusted trial balance
- How is the balance sheet prepared from trial balance?
- How to prepare comparative balance sheet?
- Distinguish between trial balance and balance sheet
- How are errors classified in trial balance?
- What is adjusted trial balance?
- How are entries recorded in adjusted trial balance?
- How are entries rectified before preparing trial balance?
- How are entries rectified after preparing trial balance?