- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to prepare a sales day book?
The transactions made by a FVY & co are as follows −
- On 3rd March − Goods sold to Ramkhi for 850/-
- On 12th march − 15 units sold to Yusuf for 50/- per unit.
- On 16th march − 40 units are sold to Vinod for 1600/- (includes 8% cash discount)
- On 20th march − Irfan bought goods worth 750/- on credit.
FVY & co sold goods to
On march 3rd 2008 − Goods sold to ramkhi worth of Rs.850/-
On march 12th 2008 − Goods sold to yusuf worth of Rs.750/-
Worth = 15*70 = Rs.750/-
On march 20th 2008 − Goods sold to Irfan worth of Rs.750/-
The sales day book for the above mentioned data is as follows −
Sales day book
|Date||Name of supplier||Ledger folio||Inward invoice number||Amount|
|12/3/2008||Yusuf||15 * 50 = 750|
Individual sales book as follows
For Ramkhi's account, the sales day book is as follows −
|12/3/2008||To sales A/c||850|
For Yusuf's account, the sales day book is as follows −
|3/3/2008||To sales A/c||750|
For Irfan's account, the sales day book is as follows −
|20/3/2008||To sales A/c||750|
- How to prepare a purchase day book?
- Explain the sales day book and give its format
- How to prepare a single column cash book?
- How to prepare to return inwards book?
- How to prepare columnar petty cash book?
- How to prepare to return an outward book?
- How to prepare the Double column cash book?
- What is the purchase day book and give its format?
- How to Calculate Sales-Related Profitability Ratios?
- How to prepare lease account?
- How to Prepare for TOEFL Exam
- How to prepare comparative balance sheet?
- How to prepare bank reconciliation statement?
- How to prepare a bank account in a ledger?\n
- How to find monthly sales using date variable in R?