- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to position Tkinter widgets so that they are not stuck together?
In a tkinter GUI skeleton, we can add any number of widgets to make it more functional and operational. However, sometimes, it seems difficult to resize and position the widgets so that they don’t stick together and are non-variable in size. We can add padding using the widget pack manager to make every widget stand as one separate entity.
#Import the required library from tkinter import* from tkinter import ttk #Create an instance of tkinter frame win= Tk() #Set the geometry win.geometry("750x250") #Create an Label Widget Label(win, text= "New Line Text", font= ('Helvetica 15 underline')).pack(pady=20) left=Button(win, text="Button1", font= ('Helvetica 15 bold')) left.pack(padx= 10,pady=10) right= Button(win, text= "Button2",font=('Helvetica 15 bold')) right.pack(padx= 10, pady= 10) center= Button(win, text= "Button3", font= ('Helvetica 15 bold')) center.pack(padx=10, pady=10) win.mainloop()
Running the above code will add padding to all the buttons in the window.
- How to create transparent widgets using Tkinter?
- How to delete Tkinter widgets from a window?
- How to show and hide widgets in Tkinter?
- How to capture events on Tkinter child widgets?
- Showing and Hiding widgets in Tkinter?
- How to set the border color of certain Tkinter widgets?
- Program to arrange cards so that they can be revealed in ascending order in Python
- How do you overlap widgets/frames in Python tkinter?
- Configure tkinter/ttk widgets with transparent backgrounds
- How can one know that they are anaemic without medical tests?
- Adding a scrollbar to a group of widgets in Tkinter
- Difference between .pack and .configure for widgets in Tkinter
- Program to find number of ways to arrange n rooks so that they cannot attack each other in Python
- How to add space between two widgets placed in a grid in tkinter?
- Place K-knights such that they do not attack each other in C++