- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to plot scatter points with increasing size of marker in Matplotlib?
To plot scatter points with increasing size of marker, we can take the following steps−
- Create x and y data points
- To get increasing size of marker, make a list of numbers.
- Use scatter method to plot scatter points.
- To display the figure, use show() method.
from matplotlib import pyplot as plt plt.rcParams["figure.figsize"] = [7.00, 3.50] plt.rcParams["figure.autolayout"] = True x = [0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10] y =  * len(x) s = [10 * 4 ** n for n in range(len(x))] plt.scatter(x, y, s=s, c='red') plt.show()
- Related Articles
- Plot scatter points on a 3D projection with varying marker size in Matplotlib
- Plot scatter points using plot method in Matplotlib
- How to plot additional points on the top of a scatter plot in Matplotlib?
- How to plot 4D scatter-plot with custom colours and cutom area size in Python Matplotlib?
- How to plot scatter points in a 3D figure with a colorbar in Matplotlib?
- Plot scatter points on polar axis in Matplotlib
- How to annotate the points on a scatter plot with automatically placed arrows in Matplotlib?
- How to Adjust Marker Size in Matplotlib?
- How to change the marker size with pandas.plot() in Matplotlib?
- Plot scatter points on 3d plot without axes and grids in Matplotlib
- How to create a Scatter Plot with several colors in Matplotlib?
- How to use different markers for different points in a Pylab scatter plot(Matplotlib)?
- How to animate a scatter plot in Matplotlib?
- How to plot scatter masked points and add a line demarking masked regions in Matplotlib?
- Plotting scatter points with clover symbols in Matplotlib