- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to obtain the phone number of the iOS phone programmatically?
Getting a phone number of the iOS device is programmatically is not feasible. Apple doesn’t encourage it. You can get the phone number using private API’s but that will result in rejection of your application from the Apple App Store.
As per the apple development guideline apps should be self-contained in their bundles, and may not read or write data outside the designated container area and device number is not available within your application’s container.
As per Apple developer forum −
Regardless of which programming language you use, Apple doesn't make the phone number associated with a device available to developers.
- How to obtain the phone number of the android phone programmatically?
- How to obtain the phone number of the Android phone programmatically using Kotlin?
- How to check Android Phone Model programmatically?
- How to make the phone call in iOS 10 using Swift?
- How to check Android Phone Model programmatically using Kotlin?
- How to make phone call in iOS 10 using Swift?
- How to get phone number in android?
- How to get default phone number in android?
- How to extract the area codes from a phone number with MySQL?
- Letter Combinations of a Phone Number in Python
- Program to find reformatted phone number in Python
- Phone Number validation using Java Regular Expressions
- How to get phone number from content provider in android?
- What is Phone Number Spoofing and How to Stop It?