- iOS Tutorial
- iOS - Home
- iOS - Getting Started
- iOS - Environment Setup
- iOS - Objective-C Basics
- iOS - First iPhone Application
- iOS - Actions and Outlets
- iOS - Delegates
- iOS - UI Elements
- iOS - Accelerometer
- iOS - Universal Applications
- iOS - Camera Management
- iOS - Location Handling
- iOS - SQLite Database
- iOS - Sending Email
- iOS - Audio & Video
- iOS - File Handling
- iOS - Accessing Maps
- iOS - In-App Purchase
- iOS - iAd Integration
- iOS - GameKit
- iOS - Storyboards
- iOS - Auto Layouts
- iOS - Twitter & Facebook
- iOS - Memory Management
- iOS - Application Debugging
- iOS Useful Resources
- iOS - Quick Guide
- iOS - Useful Resources
- iOS - Discussion
How to integrate PayU Money in iOS using swift?
payU money is a payment gateway which is more popular in Indian online markets. To Integrate payU money we need to go through a few steps. Be careful with integrating payU and do not skip any of the steps of integration.
Sign Up with payU money.
Once you sign up, your key & salt, merchant ID will be generated which can be found in the dashboard after you login to your payU money account.
After that in the terminal application, use the below code to clone payU money.
Drag and drop the PlugNPlay folder to your project.
$ git clone --recursive https://github.com/payu-intrepos/PayUMoney-IOS-SDK.git
Note − If you manually do this step you might need to go through a few more steps like creating bridging header etc.
Now go to your app’s target settings, under build phases, in the binary tab, check if PlugNPlay.framework is included or not, if not Include that.
Add PayUServiceHelper.h to your bridging header file.
Now in your PayUServiceHelper.h file, replace your merchant ID, key, salt, and environment with the one you received from your dashboard in payU.
Now you can call the payment methods in whatever view controller and the method you wish to use it.
These are the steps required to integrate payU money.
- Related Articles
- How to integrate a facebook login in swift for iOS App?
- How to send an attachment in email using Swift(ios)?
- How to make phone call in iOS 10 using Swift?
- How to create a WebView in an iOS App using Swift?
- How to make the phone call in iOS 10 using Swift?
- How to hide the status bar in a iOS App using Swift?
- How to make an HTTP request on iOS App using Swift?
- How to get the distance between two geographic locations in iOS using Swift?
- Capture picture from iOS camera using Swift
- Adding Navigation Bar programmatically iOS using Swift
- How to create a Custom Dialog box on iOS App using Swift?
- How to load and display an image on iOS App using Swift?
- How to make an HTTP POST request on iOS App using Swift?
- How to Ping External host from Swift in iOS?
- How to display an image with rounded corners on iOS App using Swift?