- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to install TestNG in eclipse using Selenium?
We can install TestNG in Eclipse to create a test automation framework with the help of the following steps −
First, we have to launch the Eclipse editor, click the menu Help, and then choose Eclipse Marketplace.
The Eclipse Marketplace pop-up shall come up, enter TestNG in the search box and click on Go. Once the search result – TestNG for Eclipse gets populated at the top, click on Install.
After some time, the confirm Selected Features window comes up, check the TestNG for Eclipse and proceed.
Choose the radio button - Keep my installation the same, then click on Confirm.
Next, we have to choose the option – I accept the terms of the license agreement and then click on Finish.
Once done, the Eclipse has to be restarted. Now, right-click on a project and verify if TestNG is displayed on the list of options.
In this way, the TestNG installation is done in Eclipse.
- How to install Selenium package in Anaconda?
- How to run multiple test cases using TestNG Test Suite in Selenium?
- TestNG error:- Cannot find class in classpath using Selenium
- How to Download & Install Selenium WebDriver?
- How to install Selenium in a conda environment?
- Is TestNG part of selenium?
- How install Selenium Webdriver with Python?
- How To Use TestNG Framework For Creating Selenium Scripts?
- How to install Selenium WebDriver on Mac OS?
- How do I install selenium latest version?
- How to Install Newman using NPM?
- How to install pandas using Anaconda?
- How to install pandas using miniconda?
- How to create a Cucumber project template using Maven in Eclipse?
- How to install DSC resources using PowerShell?