- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to give manual input from user while running Selenium IDE script?
We can give manual input from the user while running Selenium IDE script. This can be done with the help of the Command, Target and Value steps given below −
Click on Run current test as highlighted in the below image.
A prompt for user input comes up.
The text Selenium Java is entered within the prompt.
Selenium IDE log captures the text entered.
- How to manipulate figures while a script is running in Python Matplotlib?
- How to use Selenium IDE?
- How to select value from a drop down using Selenium IDE?
- How do I use Selenium IDE?
- Execute a script when the element gets user input in HTML?
- Java Program to Get Input from the User
- Take Matrix input from user in Python
- Taking input from the user in Tkinter
- How to create input Pop-Ups (Dialog) and get input from user in Java?
- How to create nested test suites for Selenium IDE?
- How to provide & remove user access to/from DB2 object? Give the DB2 commands?
- How to convert commands recorded in Selenium IDE to Java?
- Python Get a list as input from user
- How to input multiple values from user in one line in C#?
- How to input multiple values from user in one line in Python?