- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to give manual input from user while running Selenium IDE script?
We can give manual input from the user while running Selenium IDE script. This can be done with the help of the Command, Target and Value steps given below −
Click on Run current test as highlighted in the below image.
A prompt for user input comes up.
The text Selenium Java is entered within the prompt.
Selenium IDE log captures the text entered.
- Related Articles
- How to manipulate figures while a script is running in Python Matplotlib?
- Running Script or Command as Another User in Linux
- How to use Selenium IDE?
- How to select value from a drop down using Selenium IDE?
- How to get Input from the User in Golang?
- How do I use Selenium IDE?
- Execute a script when the element gets user input in HTML?
- How to create input Pop-Ups (Dialog) and get input from user in Java?
- How to create nested test suites for Selenium IDE?
- Java Program to Get Input from the User
- Swift Program to Get Input from the User
- C++ Program to Get Input from the User
- Haskell program to get input from the user
- How to convert commands recorded in Selenium IDE to Java?
- How to input multiple values from user in one line in C#?