- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to get the creation date of a MySQL table?
To get the creation date of a MySQL table, use create_time from information_schema.tables. The syntax is as follows −
SELECT create_time FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.TABLES WHERE table_schema = 'yourDatabaseName' AND table_name = 'yourTableName';
My table name is 'skiplasttenrecords' and database is ‘test’.
Implement the above syntax for your database and table name. The query is as follows −
mysql> SELECT create_time FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.TABLES WHERE table_schema = 'test' −> AND table_name = 'skiplasttenrecords';
The following is the output displaying the creation date −
+---------------------+ | CREATE_TIME | +---------------------+ | 2018-11-29 15:47:14 | +---------------------+ 1 row in set (0.00 sec)
- How do I get the creation date of a MySQL table?
- How to get the creation time of recently created table in MySQL?
- How to get creation and modification date/time of a file using Python?
- How can I the date of creation and updation of tables in MySQL?
- How to get file creation & modification date/times in Python?
- MySQL query to display databases sorted by creation date?
- How do you get a directory listing sorted by creation date in Python?
- Get the creation time of a file in C#
- How to change the date in a table with date records with MySQL?
- How to get the datatype of MySQL table columns?
- How to set creation and modification date/time of a file using Python?
- Fetch the count of a specific date in a MySQL table
- How to get primary key of a table in MySQL?
- Get the date/time of the last change to a MySQL database?
- Get the number of columns in a MySQL table?