- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Let’s say we have the following string with some colons −
We need to get the substring between the colon. The output should be −
For this, use the concept of split().
Following is the code −
To run the above program, you need to use the following command −
Here, my file name is demo273.js.
This will produce the following output on console −
- Program to find largest substring between two equal characters in Python
- Longest Substring with At Most Two Distinct Characters in C++
- Python Program to Split joined consecutive similar characters
- Get all occurrences of the string between any two specific characters in SAP ABAP
- How to get time difference between two timestamps in seconds?