- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to find the MAC address of the system using PowerShell?
There are several ways to find the MAC address (Physical Address) of the system using PowerShell.
Using the Get-NetAdapter command
Using this command, we can retrieve the MAC address of the network adapter.
Using GetMac command
We need to use Ipconfig /all to retrieve the mac address of all the adapters.
Ipconfig /all | Select-String -Pattern "Description","Physical"
- How to Extracting MAC address using Python?
- How to validate the IP address using PowerShell?
- Extracting MAC address using C#
- Extracting MAC address using Python
- How to get the MAC address of an iOS/iPhone programmatically?
- How to retrieve the Operating system of the Azure VM using PowerShell?
- How to Resolve DNS address using PowerShell?
- Difference between MAC Address and IP Address
- Difference between IP Address and MAC Address
- How to eject the USB device from the system using PowerShell?
- How to get IP address settings using PowerShell?
- Java program to Get IP address of the system
- How to get the system files using the Get-ChildItem in PowerShell?
- How to delete the local group from the windows system using PowerShell?
- How to get all the user profiles on the System using PowerShell?