- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to effectively hide Href From a Link in PHP?
This is not possible. A href can’t be hidden from a link. But the files can be rewritten and the request URL can be changed to look like this − name.php/5001
Other than this, a post request can be used in the below way −
<form method="post" action="name.php"> <input type="hidden" name="packageID" value="5001"> <button type="submit">Go</button> </form>
This will expose a single button in the browser.
- How to get an attribute value from a href link in selenium?
- How to click a href link using Selenium?
- Add PHP variable inside echo statement as href link address?
- HTML DOM Link href Property
- HTML <link> href Attribute
- Selenium Click Link By href Value
- How to click a link whose href has a certain substring in Selenium?
- Fetch all href link using selenium in python.
- How to delete a Python directory effectively?
- How to hide _id from Aggregation?
- link()function in PHP
- How to remove underline from a link in HTML?