- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to echo XML file in PHP
HTTP URLs can be used to behave like local files, with the help of PHP wrappers. The contents from a URL can be fetched through the file_get_contents() and it can be echoed. or read using the readfile function.
Below is a sample code to do the same −
$file = file_get_contents('http://example.com/'); echo $file;
An alternative is demonstrated below −
readfile('http://example.com/'); header('Content-type: text/xml'); //The correct MIME type has to be set before displaying the output.
The asXML method also can be used. Below is a sample code −
echo $xml->asXML(); or $xml->asXML('filename.xml'); //providing a name for the xml file.
- How to convert XML file into array in PHP?
- echo() function in PHP
- How to read the XML file in PowerShell?
- How to display XML in HTML in PHP?
- Export Preferences to XML file in Java
- How to get specific nodes in xml file in Python?
- How to create Python objects based on an XML file?
- Transforming XML file into fixed length flat file in SAP
- How to create animation using XML file in an Android App?
- How to add an attribute to the XML file using Powershell?
- What is a TestNG xml file in TestNG?
- How to display errors in PHP file?
- How to import csv file in PHP?
- PHP file://
- How to delete the specific node from the XML file using PowerShell?