- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to create an image of matrix of pixels in R?
A matrix can be converted into a pixel’s image of matrix. It is defined as the area of the matrix which contains pixels with equal or different sizes of left, right, bottom and upper.
We can create this by using image function and its argument useRaster with the matrix data.
> M<-matrix(rnorm(100,1.5),nrow=10) > par(mar=c(5,5,5,5)) > image(M,useRaster=TRUE,axes=FALSE)
> par(mar=c(10,10,10,10)) > image(M,useRaster=TRUE,axes=FALSE)
> par(mar=c(2,2,2,2)) > image(M,useRaster=TRUE,axes=FALSE)
Pixel matrix with grey color −
- How to get pixels (RGB values) of an image using Java OpenCV library?
- How to create an empty matrix in R?
- How to Set/modify the pixels(RGB values) of an image using Java OpenCV Library?
- How to create matrix diagram in R?
- How to create a subset of rows or columns of a matrix in R?
- How to create a matrix using vector of string values in R?
- How to create an upper triangular matrix using vector elements in R?
- How to plot an animated image matrix in matplotlib?
- How to create a covariance matrix in R?
- How to create a sparse matrix in R?
- How to create correlation matrix plot in R?
- How to create a subset of a matrix in R using row names?
- How to find the coordinate of a value in an R matrix?
- Calculating the median of all pixels for each band in an image using the Pillow library
- Calculating the mean of all pixels for each band in an image using the Pillow library