- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to create a test runner file for Cucumber in Java?
We can create a test runner file for Cucumber. This can be done using the below steps −
Step1− Click on the File menu in Eclipse. Then select the option New. Next click on Other.
Step2− Click on Maven Project from the Maven folder. Then click on Next.
Step3− Proceed with the further steps.
Step4− Select maven-archetype-quickstart template. Then click on Next.
Step5− Add GroupId as Automation, Artifact Id as Cucumber, and proceed.
Step6− A project should get created with a Cucumber-type project structure. The Cucumber-related scripts should be written within the src/test/java folder.
Step7− Create a new package called cucumberOptions inside the src/test/java folder.
Step8− Create a Java class file within the cucumberOptions package. Right-click the cucumberOptions package, then select option New->Class.
- Related Articles
- How to run tests using a test runner file for Cucumber?
- How to create a Feature file for Cucumber in Java?
- How to create a step definition file for Cucumber in Java?
- How test runner prioritize test classes for execution in Selenium?
- Cypress Test Runner (Test Automation)
- How to set Test and Collection Runner in Postman?
- How to set the order of execution for test methods in Cucumber?
- Test and Collection Runner in Postman
- How to skip a particular test method from execution in Cucumber?
- How to map a step definition to a feature file in Cucumber?
- How to create a pdf file in Java?
- How to run precondition and postcondition test methods in Cucumber?
- How to auto-generate a step definition to a feature file in Cucumber?
- How to create a Cucumber project template using Maven in Eclipse?
- How to create FileFilter for JFileChooser in Java and display File Type accordingly?