- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to create a project with Cucumber and Rest Assured dependencies?
We can create a project with Cucumber and Rest Assured dependencies. This can be done by following the below steps −
Step 1 − Create a Maven project. The details on how to create a Maven project is discussed in detail in the below link −
Step 2 − Add the following dependencies in the pom.xml file in a project for Cucumber.
Cucumber JVM - Java dependency
Cucumber JVM - JUnit dependency
Step 3 − Add the following dependencies in the pom.xml file in the project for Rest Assured.
Rest Assured dependency
Jackson Databind dependency
- Related Articles
- How to add Cucumber Maven dependencies to the project?
- How to Add Cucumber Layer on Top of REST-assured API Tests?
- How to create a Cucumber project template using Maven in Eclipse?
- How to parameterize tests with multiple data sets using Rest Assured?
- Techniques for Managing Project Dependencies and Ensuring Timely Project Delivery
- How to handle static JSON in Rest Assured?
- How to validate XML response in Rest Assured?
- What is Rest Assured?
- How to create Covid19 Country wise status project using REST API?
- How to use the then method in Rest Assured?
- How to use Assertion in response in Rest Assured?
- How to verify JSON response headers in Rest Assured?
- How to get a value from a nested list in Rest Assured?
- How to verify a JSON response body using Assertions in Rest Assured?
- How to get the response time of a request in Rest Assured?